* 2011 Festivals lists download link http://www.mypanchang.com/hindufestivals2011.php
(This link has a list of festivals and their observance dates for each time zone in USA/Canada, UK, and India. also has a downloadable iCalendar file for each timezone mentioned above. You can download them and merge with your Outlook or Live Calendar).
Also this year you can visit following locations to pick up the printed calendars prepared for the Greater Seattle area:
Sanatan Dharma Temple & Cultural Center
19826 SE 232 ST,
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Phone: (425) 413-8900
Mayuri Food & Video
Bothell, Bellevue, Redmond, & Issaquah locations
Inchin’s Bamboo Garden
16564 Cleveland Street
Redmond, WA 98052
For Dallas Area it can be obtained from
910 West Parker Rd.
Plano, TX 75075
Contact Temple: 972-423-2009
In Houston please contact Sanatan shiva shakti temple
In Austin please contact Austin Hindu Temple
in Vancouver please contact Nanda Jewellers Inc, on Main street.
In Toronto Contact Toronto Pooja Center at 416 670 7927
In Mumbai you can contact Khodiar Fire and Safety equipments www,khodiarfire.com or Valuegroup.
If you are interested in preparing similar calendar for your temple please free to contact us. We provide complete solution with printing on high quality 100 pound glossy paper with offset/digital printing. We ship everywhere in the world.
You can download pdf file from mypanchang.com site. The pdf files for download are available for:
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Mumbai, Maharastra, India (valid for India)
Seattle, WA USA
The ICS files can be downloaded and imported into outlook:
How to use provided ICS file with Microsoft Outlook?
- click on your timezone and save it onto appropriate folder. "My documents" folder for example.
- Open Microsoft Outlook. Click on the File Menu and click on Open Panchangam
- Go to the Calender tab of the outlook. Right Click on the new calender and click on the "View in Overlay Mode"
- Now we can see both the calendars in a single pane.
- if you import this with into your live calendar by logging into hotmail and importing the ics file you'll get indian festivals automatically on your windows 7 phone.
How to use provided ICS file with Microsoft Live A/c and integrate with windows 7 phone
- Download appropriate ics files for your timezone and save it to mydocuments
- Login to your hotmail a/c
- Select Calendar from left hand menu
- Click on Add a new calendar under Calendars on left hand side or from top New Calendar
- Enter details 2011 Hindu Festival calendar in Name: and click Save
- click on Subscribe on top menu right above calendar
- Click on Import from an ICS file
- Select location of ics where you saved your file "My Documents"
- Click on Import Calendar button
- click on Done when import is done
How to use provided ICS file with Google Calendar
- Download appropriate ics file for your timezone
- login to gmail a/c
- Click on Calendar
- click on Add under my calendars
- Enter Calendar name: 2011 hindu festival calendar
- Click Create Calendar
- click Settings
- Click Import Calendar
- click choose file and select location where you saved your ics file "My Documents"
- from calendar drop down box select the newly created calendar
- click on "Import"